Deepak Chopra meditation techniques are designed to make your mind peaceful. It helps us to discover our inner self that we lose in the struggle of life. All the techniques are quite easy to follow and are designed to reach the sole purpose of reaching our soul.
(1) It’s a professional work- one aspect that we surely understand that the art of teaching meditation is a work of a professional. To achieve success through it, one must consult a professional person.
(2) Taking control- the first most important thing is to be comfortable. We must seat in a comfortable and relaxed position where we can control ourselves.
(3) Do not lie down on back- one must not choose a place like a sofa or must not lie down on back. The person may fall asleep.
(4) The posture is simple- many people complicate the posture of meditation. One just needs to be comfortable with arms not closing to each other.
(5) Start with self- repeating the words “I am” is a crucial thing. It helps to concentrate on self.
(6) Getting aware of your body- in meditation technique, understanding getting aware of our own body plays a vital role.
(7) Keep your thinking on you- the first phase of meditation is all about cantering the concentration on self. On our mind, body, nothing but only on self.
(8) Keep yourself calm- all the primary techniques are done to make ourselves calm in while going through the process of meditation.
(9) Peaceful place- Choosing right place and the environment is a highly important issue for mediation. Half of the meditation’s success depends on it.
(10) Wear loose clothes- don’t feel uncomfortable with cloths. Don’t let the cloth become barrier to concentrate.
(11) Concentrate on words- repeating the words given by the coordinator is important. Words like- “I am”, “Peace. Harmony. Laughter. Love” all these are important words.
(12) Shifting concentration- while mediation one must shift the concentration according to the coordinators instructions. This is vital to have success through meditation.
(13) Feeling- Several emotions may come to us while meditating and some are also instructed by the instructor. Thus, it is important to feel those emotions deeply.
(14) Try to believe- we must put trust on whatever we are doing or whatever we are instructed to do. This will help to gain advantage from meditation.
(15) Follow the steps- a successful mediation is a step by step process. Thus, we must go through all the steps one by one.
(16) Don’t hesitate- hesitation while doing meditation is can destroy its power. As we will do mediation, we must follow the steps and the process without any hesitation. In later stages, we may analyze that, but while doing we must not hesitate.
(17) Don’t try too hard- trying hard can be a problem. We must not try hard while doing meditation. It is a process that requires relaxation. Thus, we can take our time to do it correctly.
(18) Try to hear the thoughts- try to hear the thoughts that are coming out through meditations. This is called the law of attraction. Asking yourself and then answering by yourself is vital for reaching your actual consciousness.
(19) Create your own space- meditation is all about discovering yourself. Thus, try to put importance on your thinking to bring the good results.
(20) Keep the conflict going- the conflict between your thoughts and the repetition of “I am” will start conflicts and that is what will bring out the true sense of us.